Roche NJIA Leadership Development – Tanzania
Roche NJIA is a six-month leadership development program for global leaders of the highest potential, focused on leading in today's increasingly challenging environments. Roche and Tanzanian leaders focus together on cervical cancer challenges in Tanzania, where the rate of cervical cancer is one of the highest in the world. Over the course of the program, participants:
- Make a real, sustainable difference on early screening for, and treatment of, cervical cancer.
- Enhance leadership capabilities in volatile, complex, uncertain, and ambiguous environments.
- Raise self-awareness of behavioral tendencies when leading well beyond their comfort zones.
- Strengthen cultural agility and inclusive behaviors through a series of impactful projects.
- Bring to life at a personal level what it means to lead in the developing world.
O-I: Brazil, France, Italy, Mexico, and New Zealand
This global manufacturing company has plants around the world – and wanted to bring Plant Managers together to accomplish three goals:
- Enhance technical skills.
- Deepen leadership capabilities.
- And develop a living network of joint problem-solvers and thought leaders.
The result is a thrilling and VERY busy three weeks for Plant Managers who leave the experience with new contacts and lots of great techniques to try back at work.